Park Chenaur & Associates, Inc. is a personal injury law firm based in Western Washington with offices in both Federal Way and Bellevue. We have represented personal injury victims for more then 15 years, winning meaningful settlements and giving our clients peace of mind.
Our practice includes a number of areas, including including car accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, slip and fall, pedestrian injuries, and brain injuries.
There are a number of personal injury law firms in the area. So why should you hire us to represent you?
- Accessibility – When you want an update on your case or have a question, you need accurate answers quickly. Park Chenaur will always have a live person from our personal injury staff that can update you on your case. We will make ourselves available to answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the claims process.
- Empathy – We understand that this is a difficult time for you. You may be dealing with ongoing pain, and stressed about pending medical bills. If you pursue legal action, you may also be worried about that process. Park Chenaur’s staff and attorneys are compassionate, and have decades of combined experience dealing with personal injury claims. We will help you feel secure that your case is being handled efficiently and professionally.
- Advocacy – You want a lawyer who will fight aggressively to get you the best outcome possible for your case. At Park Chenaur, we will fight tooth and nail for your interests. If you choose to settle your case, we will negotiate to make sure you recover the maximum amount possible.
- Reputation – It is no mistake that so many of our clients come our way through referrals from past clients who recommended us to their friends and family. Our reviews on reputation sites like Avvo speak for themselves. Bottom line: Park Chenaur will always work hard to ensure you’re satisfied with how your case is being handled, and with the results we achieve.
- Affordability – After an injury, there are often financial stresses such as mounting medical bills, but being able to afford adequate legal representation shouldn’t be one of your worries. Park Chenaur offers free initial consultations and once you hire us, there are no fees or costs charged until we obtain a settlement or verdict.
Federal Way attorney Rick Park has handled thousands of personal injury cases, ranging from minor to catastrophic injuries.
Federal Way personal injury attorney Angel Chenaur is an excellent legal analyst, combining her strong writing and research skills with an empathetic understanding of clients’ needs.
Miklos "Mick" Pusztai is an associate attorney at Park Chenuar & Associates. He is the firm’s primary litigation attorney.
Angus Ng is a medical doctor with more than 15 years of emergency room experience, as well as a personal injury lawyer. He focuses on medical malpractice cases for Park Chenaur.